I haven’t written much lately due to complete mental block (and yes, the urge to not move off the couch after the boys are in bed).
I’m still here, mind ticking over. Always thinking.
The last part of last year I was busy with my small home business and attempting to do some markets. It was a complete failure. But I’ve decided to give it one more go at the end of the month. Never give up! Right?
So in a way to keep writing and still keep you all reading I’ve decided to tell you 10 things you probably don’t know about me. Here goes…gulp.
1. I once went for a job to be a shoe model/receptionist. I didn’t like the idea of having to strut along a catwalk. I did like the opportunity of free shoes. I didn’t take the job.
2. Public speaking is my biggest fear…that’s why I hide behind the screen and sometimes that is hard.
3. My top 3 favourite movies are Tank Girl, Elf and The Goonies.
4. When I was little I wore glasses that were as big as my face. And yes there is photographic evidence.
5. I hate my knees and feet.
6. Never ever have I illegally downloaded music or movies. My guilt will get the best of me.
7. When we went for our ultrasound with Maverick I cried (a lot) when they said ‘scrotum’. I really wanted a girl.
8. I love dress up parties.
9. I worry about my future a little too much. I’m not sure I’ve come to terms with being ‘just a mum’. Yet I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
10. My husband is 16 years older than me.
Hope you’ve enjoyed these. Tell me something about you…share a secret.