As seen on http://www.mumslounge.com.au
Loved up and cheesy.
Top romantic movies to watch on Valentine’s Day.
10. Titanic – Who doesn’t love a soppy love story, THAT song you can sing along to, and Leonardo Di Caprio?
9. Sleepless in Seattle – Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan – the king and queen of romantic comedy. You just have to love this movie.
8. Pretty Woman – Rich man picks up hooker, falls in love, lives happily ever after! Awwwwww…
7. Notting Hill – Julia and Hugh. She’s gorgeous and he’s awkward (but we still love him.) What could be better?
6. The Bodyguard – The ex secret service agent falls for the pop star. I’m sure it happens in real life!
5. Dirty Dancing – A young Patrick Swayze…enough said! Oh and for the man in your life, there’s Jennifer Grey. Also the steamy dance moves and cheesy songs to try and sing later.
4. Date Night – OK not really romantic but it is cheesy and it’s got Steve Carell and Tina Fey, and they are bound to make any bad movie watchable.
3. Ghost – Another Patrick Swayze classic. And that pottery wheel scene that will make you hot under the collar…and then there’s Whoopi Goldberg to ease the tension and lighten the mood.
2. Valentine’s Day – A huge list of stars, set over one day, best friends falling in love, people hating Valentine’s Day…what a fantastic idea for a movie!
And finally…the cheesiest romantic movie of all…
- The Notebook – who doesn’t cry during this movie – especially when Ryan Gosling has the issue of the wet shirt clinging to his deliciously taut body? Maybe have a few tissues for you and your loved one close by.
Happy Valentine’s Day!